How to repot the plants safety after arrival.
If you are an expert or have your own tecnique with good result, use it, this is what I do with good results in Cactus and Succulents.
1) Put the plant in a pot with fresh soil in a shade and not too hot area.
2) Water: for CACTUS only, Do not water the Cactus for at least one week, better two week after repoting, Why?... remember, old roots was removed and the plant need time to seal the wound on the roots to avoid damage or infection, fail to this and water early may cause irreversible damage to the cactus plant or loose it, the roots will start to grow even before you water the plant so be patience.
2A) Water: for pereskias and most succulents with leaves is better to water the plant after plant it
3) After the first 2 weeks or a month the plant will be ready to receive the same care of your other plants.
4) Very important, the light, is a good idea to aclimate the new arrivals litter by litter to the light intencity of your greenhouse, remember if you go to the beach the lifesaver and fisherman can walk all day in the sun with no problem, if you try to do that without sun protection your skin will burn, its the same for the plants, if my greenhouse have less light than yours and you place the plant in highter light level without aclimate the plant may result in burns and most of the burns in plants will stay forever.
5) Be patience, remember, you buy this plant for enjoy it for many years and the most critical time is the first weeks with you.